We are always very interested in hiring bright, reliable and energetic people who are totally committed to providing the best care possible to our seniors.
To apply for a position please read ALL the information on this page.
The process for hiring PSWs include:
- Forward your resume to us by fax (416-440-0974) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may contact you and email you an Employment Application which we would ask you to complete and fax or email back to our offices. This must include at least 3 relevant recent work references.
- Upon receipt of your application we will re-contact you to setup an interview. When you come to the scheduled interview you must bring the COPIES of the following documentation to be left at our offices. We are not able to copy your documents at our office.
- PSW certificate
- CPR – original.
- SIN (Social Insurance) card – original card must be presented, photocopies will not be accepted. If card starts with a number 9 you must also bring an original valid work permit.
- 2 pieces of ID. Photo ID (Government issued, Passport or Drivers license. TTC card is NOT acceptable), 2nd piece of ID can be credit card, or birth certificate. All ID must be original. Photocopies are NOT acceptable.
- Vulnerable Sector Police clearance (if you have one)
- First aid/CPR (optional)
Benefits of working with Toronto Senior Care:
We offer a competitive salary plus benefits.
We encourage and support continuing education and professional development.
If you’re looking for a rewarding position with a growing company where you really can make a positive diﬀerence in older people’s lives, we’d like to hear from you.
You must have a minimum of 3 weekdays or 2 weekdays and 1 weekend day available, to work Toronto Senior Care.. Please do not apply until you are able to meet this minimum availability requirement.
We look forward to meeting you.